Fly Nonstop to CES
Delta offers special nonstop service between Shanghai to Las Vegas for customers attending the International Customer Electronics Show (CES), flying in on January 6, 2020.
This is once-a-year opportunity for this global innovative event, and once-a-year opportunity to fly Delta’s nonstop flight from China to Las Vegas. Book it now!
*Delta Air Lines will operate out of Shanghai Pudong International’s brand-new Satellite Terminal 1 (S1).
* Terms & Conditions
- Fares include fuel surcharges, passenger facility charges and any applicable taxes – note that amounts can change due to currency fluctuations
- The number of seats available for this promotion will be limited and the promotional fares are subject to seat availability
- Fares shown are based on round trip for the stated travel period
- Travel must originate from Shanghai
- Blackout: None
- Stop overs: Not permitted
- Must be ticketed at the same time of booking if booked on delta.com
- Open segments or waitlists are not permitted
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional fares
- These fares are eligible for frequent flyer mileage accrual. Please provide your frequent flyer program number when making booking or at check-in
- Other restrictions may apply
- Delta has the final authority in the interpretation of these rules