The best vacation packages designed for SkyMiles Members.
Celebrating 50 years in the business, Delta Vacations is one of the largest providers in the United States of vacation packages, and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines. Delta Vacations is the convenient, one-stop shop for travel advisors and customers to book memorable getaways that feature Delta’s notable flight service, combined with stays at 5,000+ hotels and resorts. Our dedication to providing above-and-beyond experiences has earned Delta Vacations numerous industry awards, including Travel Weekly’s Readers Choice Awards and Stevie Awards.
Why book with Delta Vacations?
Embark on a New Adventure with Delta Vacations
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Delta Vacations is made up of 500+ employees across all office locations, including Minneapolis, Minnesota, and the Customer Engagement Center located in Minot, North Dakota.
We’re committed to our employees. If you’re a high-energy, knowledgeable, flexible team player who thrives in a challenging, fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you.
Delta Vacations offers great benefits, including a competitive compensation package and reduced-rate travel opportunities. Delta Vacations is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Search for job openings, opens in a new window.
Jennie Ho, President
Adrian van den Enden, Vice President, Chief Financial Officer
Brian Canning, Vice President, Business Growth and Marketing
Cassandra Lee-Austin, Director, Human Resources
Dan Wilkinson, Vice President, Revenue Management and Strategic Planning
Elizabeth Moriarty, Vice President, Product Development
Kristen Molloy, Vice President, Sales
Shelley Knight, Vice President, Customer Engagement Center
CONTACT DELTA VACATIONS:
700 South Central Avenue
Atlanta, GA 30354
CONTACT DELTA VACATIONS RESERVATIONS AND CUSTOMER SERVICE:
Customer Engagement Center
2915 N. Broadway
Minot, ND 58703
- スカイマイルプログラムの全規定が適用されます。To review the rules, please visit delta.com/memberguide. Delta Vacations airfares will earn Medallion® Qualification Dollars (MQDs – U.S.-based members only) based on fare class and distance flown. ボーナスマイルはメダリオン会員資格またはミリオンマイラーステータス取得必要マイル数の対象外です。特典は、法律で禁止されている国または地域では無効となります。キャンペーンは予告なく変更となる場合があります。その他制限事項が適用されます。
- For complete Travel Protection Plan terms and conditions, visit delta.com/vacations-tpp or contact your travel advisor.
- Vacation Price Pledge price guarantee requests must be submitted within 24 hours from when the booking was made. パッケージ
that were booked outside of 24 hours are not eligible for guarantee consideration. For complete terms and conditions about the
Vacation Price Pledge, visit delta.com/vacations-vpp or contact your travel advisor.
- Affirm is a third-party offeror of the financing. All Affirm financing terms apply. Delta Vacations is not liable for Affirm products or services.
Seller of Travel Registrants
- Delta Vacations is registered in Iowa, Washington and New York under the applicable travel regulations. Iowa Travel Agency registration number: 768; Washington Unified Business ID #: 601198164; and New York City Hotel Occupancy Tax Identification Number: 0041195.
- Notice to California Residents: Delta Vacations is a registered Seller of Travel, registration number CST 2072033-20, pursuant to Cal. Bus. & Prof Code § 17550.13. This transaction is covered by the California Travel Consumer Restitution Fund (TCRF) if the seller of travel was registered and participating in the TCRF at the time of sale and the passenger is located in California at the time of payment. Eligible passengers may file a claim with TCRF if the passenger is owed a refund of more than $50 for transportation or travel services, which the seller of travel failed to forward to a proper provider or such money was not refunded to you when required. This business is a participant in United States Tour Operator’s Association’s (USTOA) Consumer Protection Deposit Plan. You may make a claim to this Plan if you are owed a refund. The Plan covers losses for transportation or travel services that were not delivered or not refunded when required. A claim must be submitted to the TCRF within 12 months after the scheduled completion date of the travel. USTOA’s total liability for all possible consumer claims from this Seller of Travel’s customers is limited to $1,000,000. The maximum amount of any claim you, the passenger, can make against the plan cannot exceed the total amount paid on behalf of the passenger to the Seller of Travel, not to exceed $15,000. A claim must include sufficient documentation to prove your claim and a $35 processing fee. Claimants must agree to waive their right to other civil remedies against a registered participating seller of travel for matters arising out of a sale for which you file a TCRF claim. You may request a claim form by writing to: Travel Consumer Restitution Corporation; P.O. Box 6001; Larkspur, CA 94977-6001; or by visiting TCRC’s website at: www.tcrcinfo.org, opens in a new window.